In this episode, I chat with Tim LeBon, cognitive-behavioural psychotherapist, research director for the Modern Stoicism organization, and author of Wise Therapy: Philosophy for Counsellors, Teach Yourself Positive Psychology, and more recently, 365 Ways to be More Stoic, edited by my wife Kasey Pierce.
Topics covered include…
- How Tim first got into philosophical practice and Stoicism
- The relationship between Stoicism and CBT in general
- Stoicism and third-wave CBT — recent advances
- What Tim has learned about Stoicism from his experience as research director with Modern Stoicism
- What’s 365 Ways like? How it differs from other Stoicism books