There are now lots of online communities for people interested in Stoicism. There are several large communities for Stoic philosophy in general but increasingly more specialized groups have appeared. It’s interesting to see which topics have their own communities now.
I run a large Stoicism group called Stoicism Group (Stoic Philosophy), which was founded in 2013 and currently has around 48,600 members. Here are some others. I’ll keep adding more so please comment below if you want to suggest any…
- The Stoic Warrior
- Cynic and Stoic Memes
- Stoic Views on Philosophy, Religion, Science, and Contemporary Issues
- Stoic Christian
- Traditional Stoicism
- The Stoic Buddha
- The Foundations of Stoic Practice
- The Stoic Fellowship Facilitators’ Forum
- Epictetus Club
- Stoics For Justice
- Stoic Parents
- Applying Stoicism
- The Psychology of Stoicism, Buddhism and Epicureanism
- Stoic Recovery from Addiction
- Stoic Writing Scene
- The Daily Stoic (Group Discussion)
- How to Think Like a Roman Emperor
- A Handbook of New Stoics Discussion Group
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Recieve a five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices for self-improvement.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) for FREE, and receive your email newsletter.