Updated: I’ve recorded the demo version of the audio exercise and constructed the beta version of the free mini-course. All the draft materials from this post have been revised and moved to the e-learning site now. You can still view the transcript via the link below, underneath the demo audio download.
- Write draft script for audio exercise, obtain feedback, and revise. – DONE
- Record demo version of audio exercise. – DONE
- Prepare e-learning site to host free mini-course. – DONE
- Prepare draft instructions and other resources. – DONE
- Record demo introductory video.
- Publish beta version of mini-course.
- Obtain feedback from beta testers via online questionnaires.
- Revise content.
- Re-record final versions of audio and video at higher quality.
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Recieve a five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices for self-improvement.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) for FREE, and receive your email newsletter.