I’ve been doing quite a few video interviews and webinars about Stoicism over the past year or so. Here’s a roundup of some of them.
- Short webinar on Socrates, Stoicism and Cognitive Therapy.
- My Introduction to Stoicism talk from the Stoicon 2017 conference on Modern Stoicism in Toronto.
- My talk on Stoicism, Mindfulness and Cognitive Therapy from the Stoicon 2016 conference on Modern Stoicism in New York.
- Interview about Stoicism in the modern world with Philip Ghezelbash.
- My workshop on Stoicism and Love from the Stoicon 2015 conference in London.
- The original pilot webinar for the Stoic Mindfulness and Resilience Training (SMRT) online course.
- Interview on Stoicism and Online Communities with Justin Vacula.
- Round table discussion about applying Stoicism at work, in prisons, in the military, and online from Stoicon 2014 in London.
- Video review of Little Stoics Children’s Books with my daughter, Poppy.
- Review of my book The Philosophy of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (2010) by Brian Johnson.
- Interview for Meet the Modern Stoics with Scott Perry.
- Interview on Stoicism, Anxiety, and OCD for The OCD Stories.
- The Stoic Handbook of Epictetus, video slideshow.
- Review of The Philosophy of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (2010) by Frode Osen.
- Introduction to Stoic Exercises Webinar
- Unboxing Ryan Holiday’s Memento Mori coin
- Marcus Aurelius in the Roman Histories
- Marcus Aurelius: Stoicism and Anger
- The Stoicism of Marcus Aurelius: Practical Tips
- What is Modern Stoicism?
- Video book review of Diogenes by M.D. Usher with my daughter, Poppy.
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Recieve a five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices for self-improvement.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) for FREE, and receive your email newsletter.