I was recently invited by the good folks at Amber Lotus to help them design a new calendar with Stoic quotations. I’m very pleased with how it’s turned out. So here are some images, links, and specs…
Update: The Stoic Meditations calendar is now also listed on Amazon.
“What is genuine happiness? How can it be discovered and lived? These are questions the Stoic philosophers of ancient Greece sought to answer. Their powerful insights have proven to be just as relevant today as they were 2,000 years ago. Donald Robertson provides contemporary translations from the masters of Stoicism, whose words can teach us the art of living and be a beacon of inspiration for positive change.”
- 12″ x 12″ wall calendar (12″ x 24″ open).
- Showcases 12 dynamic nature landscapes by acclaimed photographer Colin Monteath.
- Features contemporary translations from masters such as Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, and Epictetus.
- The perfect art gift for anyone interested in philosophy and ancient wisdom.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
The Stoic Handbook
Sign up today for our free email course on the Stoic Handbook. You'll receive weekly emails with my commentary on passages from Epictetus.