Here are some links to recent newspaper and magazine articles…
- ‘So what are you doing for live like a Stoic week?’, The Spectator
- ‘Rome Truths: Why ancient Stoicism is making a comeback’, Channel 4
- Be Calm and Think On: How the Ancients can Save Today’s World, The Toronto Globe & Mail
- Study Questions whether Stoicism can Improve our Lives, The Daily Telegraph
- ‘That’s Men: Liking Ourselves Unconditionally’, The Irish Times
- ‘Columnist Martin Freeman Turns Stoics for a Week’, The Plymouth Herald
- ‘Ancient Philosophy gets Trial Run in Modern Britain’, The Epoch Times
- ‘Want an Unconquerable Mind? Try Stoic Philosophy’, Forbes magazine
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Recieve a five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices for self-improvement.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) for FREE, and receive your email newsletter.