- We had over 8,000 hits on the Stoicism Today website during Stoic Week!
- About 150 people reported they were participating in the study.
- We have also acquired 150 new Twitter (@Stoicweek) followers during the week.
- Over 1,100 people have now viewed the original Youtube Video of the workshop at Exeter University organised by Prof. Gill.
- Over 120 people commented on The Guardian article by Patrick about Stoic Week.
- Over 370 people have voted so far in the poll “Who is your favourite Stoic?“.
What next, though? You can vote in the poll below (up to three choices) for any ancient philosophy you fancy doing as an alternative to #Stoicweek in the future. Underneath is a roundup of recent posts in case you missed anything…
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Recieve a five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices for self-improvement.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) for FREE, and receive your email newsletter.