It also contains links to an online questionnaire form, which you should complete before beginning Week One of the course. (We’re not currently collecting data so this is just for your own self-evaluation.)
Make a start now, and read the contents very carefully. Try to prepare yourself mentally and physically for the four weeks ahead. Begin making arrangements so that you will be able to follow the course through to completion and apply the contents consistently to your daily life. We ask that you give 100% and really put your heart and soul into the process, and in return we promise that we’ll do our best to help and support you.
In this section you will learn:
- About the nature, structure and goals of this course
- About the history and basic philosophy of Stoicism
- How to self-evaluate using the Stoic Attitudes and Behaviours Scale (SABS)
- About your role and responsibilities in the course
- How to deal with potential setbacks during the course
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) free of charge, and receive your email newsletter.