- No trolling. Deliberate provocation, harassment, or verbal abuse of other members is strictly prohibited.
- No spamming. No advertising of any kind is permitted by users of this site.
- No abuse. Sexist, racist, homophobic, or verbally abusive comments are strictly prohibited.
- Stay on-topic. You agree to use this site for its intended purpose and to avoid posting material that is not relevant to Stoicism.
- Keep it brief. Do not post excessively lengthy or frequent comments, try to keep to a level of conversation in line with other contributors.
- Show respect. Always be friendly and polite to other users and treat them with respect; remember that your comments may be read by strangers.
The site administrator reserves the right to remove users who break these ground rules.
Please note that the name you choose to supply in your profile will be visible to other users on the site, e.g., when engaging in discussions with them on the forum.
Get my Newsletter
Subscribe to get information by email on new books and courses, special offers and discounts, etc.