Welcome to my brand new mini-course on the life and philosophy of Socrates, one of my favourite philosophers!
This is a totally free of charge online course, which I’ve kept short and sweet for newcomers. It only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete, although there are loads of bonus materials included if you want to learn more. So please take a look at the main page to find out more and feel free to share it with your friends online.
- My video on the life and philosophy of Socrates, with full transcript
- My favourite Socratic quotations from Diogenes Laertius, Xenophon, and Plato
- A short quiz on the life and opinions of Socrates
- A recommended reading list for those who want to learn more
You’ll also receive two bonus resources:
- The Life and Opinions of Socrates, a downloadable e-book containing excerpts from Diogenes Laertius
- Socrates HD Wallpapers, five high-quality computer desktop wallpapers with quotes from Socrates
This course is suitable for everyone, you don’t need to know anything about the subject to enroll. Just go ahead and try it out.
Thanks as always for your support!
Stoic Therapy Toolkit
Five-page summary of key Stoic ideas and practices for self-improvement.
Subscribe to download my Stoic Therapy Toolkit (PDF) free of charge, and receive your email newsletter.