Stoic Week 2014 begins on 24th November. You can register to take part just by following the link below to our e-learning site Modern Stoicism.
Create an account, if you don’t already have one there, and then enrol yourself on the Stoic Week course, where the Handbook will be published this year.
Last year, over 2,400 people participated in Stoic Week 2013, and this year about 1,200 of you have already enrolled in advance for our new e-learning site, Modern Stoicism.
The Stoic Week 2014 Handbook will be available very soon. We’re just putting the finishing touches to it. In the meantime, there are some things you might like to do to prepare for the 24th of November, when Stoic Week beings…
- Read the sample chapter from Teach Yourself Stoicism on The Contemplation of Death.
- Subscribe to our Stoicism Today blog, where loads of articles are about to be posted by different guest authors during Stoic Week.
- Even better, start writing a short blog article on Stoicism yourself and send it to Patrick Ussher via the blog, to have it published during, or following Stoic Week 2014!
- Join our Facebook group or follow Stoic Week on our Facebook event page.
- Follow @Stoicweek on Twitter for updates and announcements.
- Join our Google+ community.
- Update your profile information on Modern Stoicism, and upload your own profile picture.
- Tip: use your real name if possible. It creates a much friendlier and more welcoming environment for others to know the name of the person they’re interacting with online.
- Post an introduction about yourself to the Stoic Week discussion forum on Modern Stoicism, or comment on other people’s posts, e.g., say hello to people from the same part of the world who are doing Stoic Week.
As always, if you need any help or have any questions, just get in touch.
Free HD Wallpapers
Subscribe to download our HD wallpapers with Marcus Aurelius quotations and receive emails about new books and courses, special offers and discounts, etc.